The Epson Artisan 730 color Inkjet Printer Prints 9.6 pages per minute of black and 9.1 in color. The small picoliter 1.5 drop ink size and MicroPiezo technology ensure fast photo printing and photo Lab quality. The Printer uses Epson 6-color Claria Hi-Definition dye-based inks. The smart Touch Panel makes it easy to operate the printer allowing you to perform functions such as photocopy, printing from memory card, and even crop or change direction of the photo. Like its predecessor, Artisan 730 allows you to print directly on a CD or DVD; No need to buy expensive printer discs or spend time attaching labels.
The Printer has multiple connectivity options beyond a simple USB connection. Like its predecessor, it has wireless and wired network connectivity. It also has the ability to print directly from iPhone, iPad, and most smartphones using Epson Connect. In addition, Artisan 730 is compatible with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This Artisan 730 Printer has a powerful set of features I did not even know it was printed CD until I installed the driver. It has an LCD Control Panel on the front so you don’t even need to use a computer to copy or print. I know that when I order but it really surprised me to see how high technology controls it. I came from having nine years of inkjet and do not know this level of Polish and technology can be so cheap.
Compatibility & System Requirements
- Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bi, Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Artisan 730 Drivers, Install, and Software Downloads
Epson Artisan 730 Printer Driver (Windows)
Epson Artisan 730 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility Artisan 730 (Mac OS )
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 730 Printer:
Follow the following steps to setup the downloaded software driver and program:
- Download and install the Epson Link Printer Setup Utility.
- After the Epson Artisan 730 driver download is complete and additionally, Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click on Install, then End. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the files to acquire prepared for installation.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you find that the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 730 for Mac:
- To First, Download motorist on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, and You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, Then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup complete, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson Artisan 730 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click” Yes” then” OK,” this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.
Epson Artisan 730 Series Printer Driver and Software Downloads
You do not need to go directly into an extra online website because you will get the driver of Epson Artisan 730 provided you could download them on our website Epson Printer Service that gives the download web link for both applications as well as the driver of Epson in the Official site. You require simply to strike the download link listed below and afterward adhere to the instructions available. The individual handbook may be downloaded and install as well. Thus you quickly could end up the installation procedure.