The Epson Artisan 800 supports both PC and MAC, but you can print photos (and CDS) even without using your computer if you are in a hurry. Plug your camera into the PictBridge interface or attach the memory card or USB device to the appropriate socket and the printer will display a preview of each photo on the 3.5-inch LCD. Letting the screen flush to the printer makes it easy to use while sitting, but it will also tilt upwards so it is easy to use while standing. The printer’s “Fix photos” feature automatically adjusts brightness, contrast, and saturation and includes facial recognition technology to optimize skin tone in people’s photos.
You can also manually do other basic photo edits here, including red-eye correction and cropping, using the touch screen and previewing your photos on the LCD before performing printing. Epson Artisan 800 has a spare speed. In the World Test Center PC speed test, it generates a plain text page with an impressive speed of 9.8 pages per minute. His 5.4-ppm chart speed topped the charts.
Compatibility & System Requirements
- Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bi, Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Artisan 800 Drivers, Install, and Software Downloads
Epson Artisan 800 Printer Driver (Windows)
Epson Artisan 800 Scanner Driver and Scan Utility (Windows)
ICA Scanner Driver Artisan 800 (Mac OS )
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 800 Printer:
Follow the following steps to set up the downloaded software driver and program:
- Download and install the Epson Link Printer Setup Utility.
- After the Epson Artisan 800 driver download is complete and additionally, Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click on Install, then End. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the files to acquire prepared for installation.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you find that the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 800 for Mac:
- To First, Download motorist on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, and You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, Then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup complete, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson Artisan 800 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click” Yes” then” OK,” this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.
Epson Artisan 800 Series Printer Driver and Software Downloads
You do not need to go directly into an extra online website because you will get the driver of Epson Artisan 800 provided you could download them on our website Epson Printer Service that gives the download web link for both applications as well as the driver of Epson in the Official site. You require simply to strike the download link listed below and afterward adhere to the instructions available. The individual handbook may be downloaded and install as well. Thus you quickly could end up the installation procedure.