The Epson EcoTank L355 is a wireless all-in-one with integrated ink system, ideal for homes seeking to cut their printing costs. Thanks to the mixed ink tanks, ink is supplied continuously into the printer, so there are no cartridges you top up the tanks using Epson ink bottles and keep on printing. The L355 supplies an ultra cheap per page for both black and color printing. It comes with two years’ worth of ink in the box, that ink to print up in black and 6,500 pages in color, without needing to alter an ink cartridge.
Epson EcoTank L355 Overview
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer so that you can enjoy reliable color printing without any hassle or mess. The EcoTank L355 is not difficult to set up and use: fill together with the ink supplied, turn the printer on and prime the ink system. The L355 is ready to print. Ink can be purchased in convenient high-volume bottles that have a drip-free nozzle plus resealable cover for easy storage.
Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to place and use your printer around the house or office. Epson iPrint allows you to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet computers anywhere. The Epson EcoTank L355 footprint makes it effortless to place around the house, and its scan and copy performance mean that you can accomplish a variety of tasks. Together with Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson genuine ink, the L355 delivers Epson quality, plus the 12 month (or 30,000 webpages) guarantee and service support, provides peace of mind and help if you require it.
Compatibility & System Requirements
- Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bi, Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit
- Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson EcoTank L355 Driver, Manual and Software Downloads
Epson EcoTank L355 Printer Driver (Windows)
Epson EcoTank L355 Scanner Driver (Windows)
EcoTank L355 Scanner Driver (Mac OS )
EcoTank L355 Driver (Mac OS )
Epson EcoTank L355 Drivers (Linux)
How to Set up Driver Epson EcoTank L355 Printer:
Follow the following steps to set up the downloaded software driver and program:
- Download and install the Epson Link Printer Setup Utility.
- After the Epson EcoTank L355 driver download is complete and additionally, Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click on Install, then End. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the files to acquire prepared for installation.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you find that the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
How to Set up Driver Epson EcoTank L355 for Mac:
- To First, Download motorist on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, and You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, Then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup complete, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson EcoTank L355 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click”Yes” then”OK,” this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.
Epson EcoTank L355 Series Printer Driver and Software Downloads
You do not need to go directly into an extra online website because you will get the driver of Epson EcoTank L355 Series provided you could download them on our website Epson Printer Service that gives the download web link for both applications as well as the driver of Epson in the Official site. You require simply to strike the download link listed below and afterward adhere to the instructions available. The individual handbook may be downloaded and install as well. Thus you quickly could end up the installation procedure.
Incoming search terms:
- epson l355 driver download
- epson eko tank l355 manual
- EPSON ECO TANK L335