The Epson WorkForce pro WF-8590 is a solid color multifunction printer (MFP) that could print on tabloid-size and larger paper (up to 13 by 19 inches). Even though it’s an inkjet, it is geared to compete with color lasers, and decisively beat the large-format color laser MFPs we’ve tested in many areas, including speed, cost, and cost per color page. The WorkForce Pro WF-8590 in Epson has a good set of MFP features and strong output quality throughout the board. It makes our Editors’ Choice for tabloid-size color MFPs for medium- to heavy use in a small office or workgroup.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Review
The two-tone (off-white and gray) WorkForce Pro WF-8590 is a massive machine, measuring 18.3 by 23.2 by 22.4 inches (HWD) when shutting for storage, and 22.1 by 23.2 by 35.5 inches using all the feeder and output extended so that it will take a separate table or seat. It weighs 78 lbs, so moving it into place is at least a part-time occupation. On top of the printer is a tabloid-size flatbed, together with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that supports single-pass, two-sided scanning. Beneath the flatbed is the front panel, which tilts outward at a comfortable angle for watching. It features an easy-to-use 5-inch color touchscreen, an alphanumeric keypad, and lots of function buttons. Below front panel is an interface for a USB thumb drive.
Paper capacity for your WorkForce Pro WF-8590 is 330 sheets, divide between a 250-sheet principal tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. Up to 3 500-sheet trays (at $349 per ) could be inserted, for a maximum capacity of 1,830 sheets. The major tray may fit tabloid- or A3-size (11.7-by-16.5-inch) paper, whereas the multipurpose feeder may match super-tabloid (13-by-19-inch) newspaper, and may print banners up to 13 by 45 inches.
The standard paper capacity will be a bit on the lower side because of its cost, but the inclusion of one elective paper tray will boost capacity whilst still keeping costs relatively low compared to tabloid color inks. The WorkForce Pro WF-8590 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and 5,000-sheet advocated monthly duty cycle makes it convenient for moderate – or heavy-duty use in a small office. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. Read also: Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Driver
The List of Compatibility & System Requirements WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Driver
MacOS High Sierra v10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Mac OS X v10.11/ Mac OS X v10.10/ MacOS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ MacOS X v10.6/ Mac OS X v10.5/ Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 8(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit)/ Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows XP SP2/ Windows XP x64/ Linux Operating System
Epson Pro WF-8590 Driver and Software Downloads
Printer Drivers and Utilities Combo Package WorkForce WF (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Printer Scanner Drivers and EPSON Scan Utility v3 WorkForce WF (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Printer Drivers and Utilities Combo Package WorkForce WF (Mac OS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Printer Scanner Drivers and EPSON Scan Utility v3 WorkForce WF (Mac OS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Epson Pro WF-8590 Drivers and Utilities Combo (Linux)
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Printer:
Follow the following steps to set up the downloaded software driver and program:
- Download and install the Epson Link Printer Setup Utility.
- After the driver, Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 download is complete and additionally, Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click on Install, then End. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the files to acquire prepared for installation.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you find that the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 for Mac:
- To First, Download motorist on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, and You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, Then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup complete, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click”Yes” then”OK,” this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.
Epson WorkForce Series Printer Driver and Software Downloads
You do not need to go directly into an extra online website because you will get the driver of Epson WorkForce Series provided you could download them on our website Epson Printer Service that gives the download web link for both applications as well as the driver of Epson in the Official site. You require simply to strike the download link listed below and afterward adhere to the instructions available. The individual handbook may be downloaded and install as well. Thus you quickly could end up the installation procedure.