The Epson Expression Premium XP-820 steps 5.4 by 15.4 by 13.4 inches (HWD) and weighs 21.5 lbs. It’s a 100-sheet principal tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can hold around 5-by-7-inch newspaper, and a one-sheet feeder for specialty paper. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. The modest capacity of the main tray is sufficient for a house printer, although it’s short of what we’d consider ideal for a device to function double-duty in a house and home office.
On top are a 30-page duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) and a letter-size flatbed. The front panel houses a 4.3-inch touch-screen LCD. On the side of these trays would be the memory-card slot (SD, MS Duo, and CF cards are supported), and a port for a USB thumb drive.
Epson XP-820 Review
The Epson XP-820 offers both USB and Ethernet ports. Wireless connectivity includes Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct, which affirms an immediate peer-to-peer connection using a compatible device with no need for a system. The printer can be used with Google Cloud Print, also lets users scan directly to Facebook. It supports Epson Connect solutions, such as the ability to access, print and scan documents, photos, emails and pages from a tablet, smartphone or computer from anywhere in the world.
It is AirPrint compatible, and can also be Mopria-certified. What AirPrint did for printing out of iOS devices, the Mopria Alliance–a nonprofit consortium which Epson belongs to–hopes to perform for Android. The XP-820 will work seamlessly together with the Mopria Print Service app and also the built-in printing framework in Android v4.4 or later, enabling Android users to print documents, emails, photos or web pages easily. I analyzed the XP-820 within an Ethernet connection with the drivers installed on a pc running Windows Vista. Installation was standard for an inkjet MFP.
Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Feature
Even though it’s not guaranteed, typically you’ll get at least somewhat better-quality photos from consumer MFPs designed with an eye to photo quality than designs geared more toward the company. The Epson XP-820’s photo quality was marginally above par in our testing, but the Canon MG7120’s was even better. Whether enhanced picture quality would be worth the higher per-page cost over, say, the Epson 3640–with its ordinary photo quality and raft of features including a 500-sheet paper capability -depends on your needs.
The Canon Pixma MG7120 had even better picture quality than the XP-820 within our testing, also marginally lower color costs, but took twice as long to print out our business applications suite and lacks features like fax, Ethernet, along with an ADF. The Editors’ Choice Brother MFC-J4610DW showed slightly subpar picture quality, but its per-page prices are less than half those of that XP-820, it’s much greater paper capacity and can print at up to tabloid (11-by-17-inch) size. Read also: Epson Expression Photo XP-850
The List of Compatibility & System Requirements XP-820 Driver
MacOS High Sierra v10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Mac OS X v10.11/ Mac OS X v10.10/ MacOS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ MacOS X v10.6/ Mac OS X v10.5/ Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 8(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit)/ Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)/ Windows XP SP2/ Windows XP x64/ Linux Operating System
Epson XP-820 Driver and Software Downloads
Printer Drivers and Utilities Combo Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Printer Scanner Driver and Epson Scan Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Printer Drivers and Utilities Combo Package (Mac OS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Printer Scanner Driver and Epson Scan Utility (Mac OS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Epson XP-820 Driver and Utilities Combo (Linux)
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-820 Printer:
Follow the following steps to set up the downloaded software driver and application:
- Click on the link that we supply above in this article.
- After the driver Epson XP-820 download is complete and additionally, you prepare to set up the data, click”Open Folder” or”Open File,” as well as then click on the downloaded files.
- You could accept the default area to save the information. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the files to acquire prepared for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder in which you preserved the.exe files, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software program.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-820 for Mac:
- To First, Download motorist on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, and You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, Then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup complete, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson XP-820 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click”Yes” then”OK,” this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.
Epson XP Series Printer Driver and Software Downloads
You do not need to go directly into an extra online website because you will get the driver of Epson XP Series provided you could download them on our website Epson Printer Service that gives the download web link for both applications as well as the driver of Epson in the Official site. You require simply to strike the download link listed below and afterward adhere to the instructions available. The individual handbook may be downloaded and install as well. Thus you quickly could end up the installation procedure.